Monday, April 4, 2011

Boosting morale versus The Scourge of the Forest Moon

So I'm a huge fan of the Endor Conflict. I imagine the Imperial Propagandists refer to Ewoks as 'The Ewok Terrorist Front of Endor". Due to our challenging political correct times where the evil ruthless organization of Cobra isn't referred to as "terrorists", I suppose that "The Scourge of the Forest Moon" is a more suitable title. I think one of the neat fun things about fan-artists is the new creative angles in which they view their favorite properties. Thus I can see the Empire using recruitment posters like the one in this post to get civilians psyched about operating in forest theaters like Endor, even with the constant threat of "The Scourge". I hope our boys around the globe defending our civil rights are privy to the uplifting efforts of artists and the age old classic of pin-up girl posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment