Friday, May 20, 2011

Screw Storage Wars, my storage locker rules!


So I stopped by my storage to basically give my friend a rough idea of how much stuff I have to consign in his hobby shop. Meanwhile I nabbed 2 boxes with some cool stuff.  I found a shitton of carded Generation 2 Transformers go-bots/spychangers I had bought back in 2001-02 when I was collecting TF Robots in Disguise. They are from the 90’s and in good condition. I will be parting with them on EBay shortly so I can invest into some new toys. I also found some McFarlane Toys Alien Vs. Predator, and Alien & Predator figures from  movie maniacs series 6. I will be selling these as well although I kinda hate to part with them, I’ll probably buy the newer NECA Aliens & Predator figures and still have some scratch maybe for some LEGOs or Joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment