Friday, October 11, 2013

Is G.I.Joe Micro Force a glimpse into the future of 3.75 Retaliation figures?

I finally sorted the G.I.Joe Micro Force figures I bought back in July. I managed to piece together my whole set, and with a few extras I bought online, I got a trading buddy his set shy 3 guys. Mind you I also bought a couple of loose lots of EBay. When I was looking at my extras I got to thinking about all the weird ninja's in the set. With word from Hasbro that they aren't unveiling new Joes at the New York Comic Con this weekend (which is what they said at SDCC in July), fans will have to wait until February 2014 to see what's coming out. My initial reaction was that this spells doom for the line. However I thought back to how Transformers Prime was unvieled at the Toy Fair and new product was on the shelf within weeks, maybe we will see new product at Toy Fair and have that product on the shelf within weeks. So I wondered furthwr upon inspecting my Micro Force figures..... Does Hasbro intend to make all the crazy ninjas into 3.75 inch figures....... I guess we will know in 4 months. I for one am scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment