Friday, August 3, 2012

More Transformer Robot Masters Bootleg Jets

Well I just stumbled across an image I took of a neat item I bought on clearence after Easter this year. It contains 4 total knock off Transformers. The three jets are bootlegs of Jets we saw in Takara's Robot Masters line from back in the early 2000's. The weapons included in the pack are copies of RM weapons. The remolds are lacking several different moving elements like the wings on the R Blade. The red and green jets had in their true licensed form been seen in Kay Bee Toys' Machine Wars line, then Beast Wars Neo in Japan, then RID in the USA, then back to Japan to be in the Robot Masters line. I really can't do the crappyness of these hunks of plastic any justice in words. I don't know if we will ever see these multiple generation reverse-molds again. However they do blend nicely with the originals. Keep fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment